TRABAJO INGLES (COMENTEN PLIS)

                                  MY BIOGRAPHY
MY BIOGRAPHY






my name is Andrés felipe romero salinas I am 14 years old I was born on January 6, 2004 I have a sister named laura romero my parents nelson romero and gloria consolation salinas study at the new school chile I am in the grade nine hundred three I like in my time free to play soccer read already known the sea I like animals some series of anime I love music and ceo that my life is very funny








THE SOCCER




Soccer is one of the most beautiful things in the world some say they are fools running after the ball but it is not football is very fun when you play you forget everything for those who do not know is to put the ball in the goal of three sticks and wins the team that goal more goals play it and have fun


Comentarios